METALL Funding Webinar:
The changing landscape
When: 12-1pm Wednesday 29 September
Where: Zoom webinar
Subject: Following COVID and the end of the Brexit transition period, manufacturing businesses have faced additional cash flow pressures. Whether you’re looking to expand, purchase more equipment or pivot in the market place, funding opportunities have changed.
- What grant funding is currently available for innovative businesses
- Changes to European grant funding
- Signposting for grant and lending opportunities
- How funding need and availability has changed over the past 18 months
- The current landscape of funding opportunities beyond traditional lending
- What lenders want to see when applying for funding
- Improving your credit score and making yourself more attractive to lenders
Nicola Wiley, Programme Director, Get Set for Growth, Coast to Capital
Nicola has over 20 years experience in business support, having managed a number of UK Government contracts for Biotechnology, Creative & Digital and Food & Drink Industry within her career. During Nicola’s career she managed the Grant for Business Investment delivery in Yorkshire & the Humber and brings a wealth of knowledge on how to successfully apply for grant funding.
Marcus Batson, Senior Partnership Manager, Capitalise
Marcus is a Senior Partnership Manager at Capitalise. Capitalise helps businesses find the finance they need from over 100 institutional and fintech lenders throughout the UK.
Can’t attend live? Register anyway and we will send you the recording.
Register your place today:
If you are having any issues with the registration page below, please click here to register directly on Zoom.
If you have any questions you want discussed on the webinar, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.