METALL Webinar Panel: Manufacturing Outlook
The Manufacturing Outlook for 2021 and beyond
When: 1.00-2.30pm, Thursday 22 April
Delivery: Zoom (registration required)
Subject: Following an extremely tumultuous year, join the next METALL panel session where we look at the state of the sector, and the outlook for manufacturing in 2021 and beyond.
- State of the sector: We’ll hear from Chris Beck, Editor at Manufacturing Management, who will provide an overview of how the sector looks today, and his thoughts on how things may change over the next 6-12 months.
- View from the frontline: Listen to Kathy Caton from Brighton Gin and Alan Edmonds from SI Protech as they discuss how they’ve coped and adapted to COVID and Brexit, and what the future holds for them.
- Ask your questions: The panel will also include experts from MHA Carpenter Box, DMH Stallard and Coast to Capital, to answer any questions you have around contracts, trading, funding or any other topical issues for the sector.
- Debbie Venn, Partner, DMH Stallard
- Dan Hobbs, Partner, MHA Carpenter Box
- Lou Williams, Growth Manager, Coast to Capital Growth Hub
If you have any questions you want discussed on the webinar, please send them to email@example.com.
Please note there is limited space for the webinar. However, the webinar will be recorded and shared following the event if you are unable to attend.
Register your place today:
If you are having any issues with the registration page below, please click here to register directly on Zoom.