The changing landscape
Following COVID and the end of the Brexit transition period, manufacturing businesses have faced additional cash flow pressures. Whether you’re looking to expand, purchase more equipment or pivot in the market place, funding opportunities have changed. This webinar recorded on 29 September 2021 covers the changing landscape for funding the manufacturing sector.
Event date: 29 September 2021
- What grant funding is currently available for innovative businesses
- Changes to European grant funding
- Signposting for grant and lending opportunities
- How funding need and availability has changed over the past 18 months
- The current landscape of funding opportunities beyond traditional lending
- What lenders want to see when applying for funding
- Improving your credit score and making yourself more attractive to lenders
Nicola Wiley, Programme Director, Get Set for Growth, Coast to Capital
Nicola has over 20 years experience in business support, having managed a number of UK Government contracts for Biotechnology, Creative & Digital and Food & Drink Industry within her career. During Nicola’s career she managed the Grant for Business Investment delivery in Yorkshire & the Humber and brings a wealth of knowledge on how to successfully apply for grant funding.
Marcus Batson, Senior Partnership Manager, Capitalise
Marcus is a Senior Partnership Manager at Capitalise. Capitalise helps businesses find the finance they need from over 100 institutional and fintech lenders throughout the UK.