Please note that the deadline for submitting an expression of interest for the Coast to Capital Region Growth Grants has been extended to 15 October 2016. Coast to Capital is the Local Enterprise Partnership covering the METALL area.
Briefly the grants are
- For up to 40% of project spend allowable against capital items. The total project costs can include a combination of capital and revenue spend items.
- Grants range from £15,000 to £100,000
- Available for small and medium sized companies (those employing up to 250 employees)
- Available for businesses that have premises in, or be planning to create new jobs, in the Coast to Capital areas (West Sussex, Brighton and Hove, Croydon, Lewes, Tandridge, Mole Valley, Epsom & Ewell and Reigate & Banstead
- For companies that will be creating, or safeguarding jobs (guideline £10,000 per job)
- For businesses that can complete their proposed project and spend before 31 March 2017
- For businesses that can demonstrate a need for the grant. For instance this may be due to a lack of security or available funding can only reach 60% of the project spend.
The process from submission of the EOI to approval is in the region of 8 to 10 weeks. West Sussex County Council are the delivery partner managing the grant applications.
More information is available here – http://www.businesswestsussex.co.uk/businessgrowthgrants
Coast to Capital’s Business Navigator team are happy to help signpost to additional help and advice regarding the grants. www.c2cbusiness.org.uk